Designer rads, Smart Thermostats, Magnaclean Filters, Brand-new Boilers
Regardless of what your needs, be it a brand new install, an upgrade or complete new heating system, we have everything covered …
Fashion designer Radiators
Magnaclean Filtration system
These are the components of today’s present day heating solutions.
Intelligent technical knowledge is here to stay. Never leave your heating on again, needlessly wasting hard earned cash.
Returning ahead of time? Switch it on using a quick swipe of your mobile phone. Nice and comfy for your arrival.
Developed for the utmost in convenience, they also save you money and conserve fuel.
It’s currently a lawful necessity to have one of these installed. Which one is your preference …?
Whichever you decide on, we can install it.
Most people are totally content with regular rads. Modern-day ones, whilst predominately white are both elegant and well finished. For heating purposes, they are fabulous.
However, designer rads are now popular. Currently there are some seriously strange designs and finishes on sale. Not to every person’s’ liking maybe, but certainly different enough for consideration.
You do really need to be very mindful when it come to the heat output. Looking terrific may not always relate to being warm. Get in touch if you require advice.
Boiler breaking down. One repair too many or is it just simply old? Probably best not to ignore the signs below …
- Leaks: They should be resolved right away.Water damages, that’s a basic fact. Electrics, flooring, plaster, brick-work and much more.
- Repairs: Having your boiler repaired could be expensive. Doing so on numerous occasions may be a financial headache, even more so in a very short space of time. You eventually reach a point where you seriously must think of getting a brand new one. Taking advice can save people a fortune.
- Noisy: Listen to your boiler. Hissing or popping sounds, knocking, banging, even more so in old boilers are tell tale hints that components are perhaps wearing or on the way out. Take advice from a skilled professional, in many instances its more economic to pay for a brand new boiler.
- Warm Water: Lukewarm or intermittent hot water issues may be repaired. A professional will advise accordingly.
- Age: The typical life span for a central heating boiler is 10 years. Whilst many last a lot longer, in almost all circumstances the efficiency levels are nowhere near where a brand new boiler would be. Aging systems are also more likely to break down. In some cases the savings and performance levels validate changing to a new model.
We can really help. We feature all this in your new boiler system:
Top of the range boiler with a manufacturer’s warranty that works
Intelligent thermostat as standard (it’s now a requirement).
Magnetic filtering system as standard (soon to become a requirement).
Hot chemical system flush to eradicate damaging sludge as asked for by boiler manufacturers.
Gas Safe registered technicians only.
We instruct and clarify to you how every thing functions.
A price and service second to none. We are great believers in the old saying "you only get what you pay for". We over deliver every single time ...
Get In Touch Today
They who delay usually end up paying more!
Manufacturers of combi boilers and associated items, magnetic cleaning products, rads, smart thermostats etc, are consistently increasing prices.
Act now! Manage to keep the project as budget-friendly as possible, it makes sense