Designer rads, Smart Thermostats, Magnaclean Filters, Brand-new Boilers
Whatever your requirements, be it a new installation, an upgrade or whole new heating system, our team have everything covered …
Fashion designer Radiators
These are the components of today’s modern-day heating solutions.
Intelligent technical knowledge is here to stay. Never leave your heating on again, needlessly wasting hard earned cash.
Returning home ahead of time? Switch it on using a simple swipe of your mobile phone. Nice and comfortable for your arrival.
Designed for the utmost in convenience, they also start saving you money and preserve fuel.
It’s currently a lawful necessity to have one of these installed. Which one is your selection …?
Whatever you decide on, we can install it.
Most people are totally content with standard rads. Modern-day ones, whilst predominately white are both elegant and well finished. For heating purposes, they are fabulous.
However, stylish rads are now all the rage. Currently there are some really unique styles and finishes on sale. Not to everybody’s’ taste maybe, but definitely different enough for consideration.
You do need to be very careful when it come to the heat output. Looking terrific may not always translate to being warm and comfortable. Get in touch if you require advice.
Boiler acting up. One fix too many or is it just simply old? Probably best not to ignore the signs below …
- Leaks: They should be addressed right away.Water damages, that’s a basic fact. Electrics, floor surfaces, plaster, brick-work and far more.
- Repair work: Having your boiler repaired can possibly be costly. Doing this on numerous occasions may be a financial headache, especially in a very short space of time. You eventually reach a point where you seriously must think of getting a brand new one. Taking advice can save people a lot.
- Noisy: Pay attention to your boiler. Hissing or popping sounds, knocking, banging, especially in old boilers are tell tale indicators that components are either wearing or on the way out. Take advice from a professional, at times its more economic to pay for a new boiler.
- Warm Water: Tepid or on and off hot water issues may be repaired. A professional will guide accordingly.
- Age: The typical life expectancy for a central heating boiler is ten years. While many last a lot longer, in nearly all instances the efficiency levels are nowhere close where a brand new boiler would be. Aging systems are also more likely to break down. In some cases the financial benefits and performance levels validate changing to a new model.
Our team can help. We feature all this in your new boiler system:
Top of the range boiler with a manufacturer’s warranty that works
Intelligent thermostat as standard (it’s now a requirement).
Magnetic filter system as standard (soon to become a requirement).
Hot chemical heating system flush to eradicate harmful sludge as requested by boiler manufacturers.
Gas Safe registered engineers only.
We instruct and clarify to you how every thing functions.
A price and service second to none. We are great believers in the old saying "you only get what you pay for". We over deliver every single time ...
Get In Touch Today
They that delay often end up paying more!
Manufacturers of combi boilers and associated items, magnetic cleaning products, rads, intelligent thermostats etc, are continually increasing prices.
Act now! Manage to keep the work as budget-friendly as possible, it makes sense