Designer rads, Smart Thermostats, Magnaclean Filters, Brand-new Boilers
No matter what your requirements, be it a new install, an upgrade or complete new heating system, our firm have everything covered …
Fashion designer Rads
These are the components of today’s present day heating solutions.
Intelligent modern technology is here to stay. Never leave your heating on again, needlessly wasting hard earned cash.
Returning home ahead of time? Switch it on using a simple swipe of your mobile phone. Nice and comfy for your arrival.
Developed for the ultimate in convenience, they also save you money and reduce the use of fuel.
It’s currently a lawful necessity to have one of these installed. Which one is your preference …?
Whatever you decide on, we can install it.
Most people are totally content with regular rads. Modern-day ones, whilst predominately white are both elegant and well finished. For heating purposes, they are fabulous.
However, designer rads are now popular. Currently there are some really strange designs and finishes on the market. Not to everybody’s’ liking maybe, but certainly different enough for consideration.
You do need to be very careful when it come to the heat output. Appearing terrific may not always relate to being warm and comfortable. Get in touch if you require guidance.
Boiler breaking down. One repair too many or is it just simply old? Probably best not to ignore the signs below …
- Leaks: They should be addressed right away.Water damages, that’s a basic fact. Electrics, floor surfaces, plaster, brick-work and much more.
- Repairs: Having your boiler repaired could be costly. Doing this on numerous occasions may be a financial headache, even more so in a very short space of time. You eventually reach a point where you seriously must look at getting a brand new one. Taking advice can save people a fortune.
- Noisy: Listen to your boiler. Hissing or popping noises, knocking, banging, even more so in old boilers are tell tale hints that parts are perhaps wearing or on the way out. Take advice from a skilled professional, in many instances its more economic to pay for a new boiler.
- Warm Water: Warmish or on and off hot water issues may be repaired. A professional will advise accordingly.
- Age: The typical life span for a central heating boiler is 10 years. Whilst many last a lot longer, in nearly all circumstances the efficiency levels are nowhere near where a brand new boiler would be. Aging systems are also more likely to break down. In some cases the savings and performance levels warrant changing to a new model.
Our team can help. We feature all this in your new boiler system:
Top of the range boiler with a manufacturer’s warranty that works
Intelligent thermostat as standard (it’s now a requirement).
Magnetic filter system as standard (soon to become a requirement).
Hot chemical system flush to eradicate harmful sludge as asked for by boiler manufacturers.
Gas Safe registered engineers only.
We instruct and explain to you how every thing functions.
A price and service second to none. We are great believers in the old saying "you only get what you pay for". We over deliver every single time ...
Get In Touch Today
They that delay usually end up paying more!
Manufacturers of combi boilers and associated items, magnetic cleaning products, rads, smart thermostats etc, are consistently increasing prices.
Act now! Manage to keep the project as budget-friendly as possible, it makes sense